These Terms & Conditions apply to all confirmed bookings and we recommend that you read them before booking any of our services. Should you have any questions please call or write us firstname.lastname@example.org tel +34 669 912 640.
We do not store or share confidential client details with any third parties.
Studio & Rental Terms & Conditions
Studio Rental prices are for space rental only. For additional services > lighting equipment, assistants, art department, digital workflow operators or any other additional services please contact us to arrange this and ensure availability.
By booking studio and/or equipment rental with us you automatically agree to these terms and conditions.
In these conditions the following expressions mean:
1) “Studio 1, Studio 2” Studios located in 04200 Tabernas and 04212 Castro de Filabres, owned and operated by ShootOutside S.L., CIF: B72249899, C/Dali 8, 11140 Conil, Spain .
2) “the Client” any person or company contracting rental and/or services from ShootOutside S.L. or any employee of such a “client”.
3) “Services” shall include all services of assistants, technicians, operators any other personnel or any sub-contractor of ShootOutside S.L.
4) “Equipment” all studio fixtures and other equipment provided by ShootOutside S.L. or by its nominated sub-contractors.
5) “Studios” the premises of ShootOutside S.L. and “Locations” where the rental, services and equipment are provided.
1) ShootOutside S.L. will insure the Studios and Equipment against all normal insurable risks but not additionally or otherwise. The Client must effect his own insurance cover against consequential loss of profit and other risks and must effect its own cover against loss, damage or theft of any of its own equipment brought onto the studio premises. Under no circumstances will ShootOutside S.L. entertain any claims arising out of any failure of the Client to effect his own insurance cover. The Client must ensure that their Public Liability insurance is operative for all persons in the studio during the hours of use to cover any accident, injury or death.
2) These Conditions constitute the entire contract and may not be varied otherwise than in writing signed by a duly authorised administrator on behalf of ShootOutside S.L.
3) Full details of the ShootOutside S.L. services and charge rates are set out in the ShootOutside S.L. Studio Rental Price Lists which may be changed by ShootOutside S.L. without prior notice.Created by macbook
4) The Client is responsible for any breakages, loss or damage occurred to the Equipment or the Studio Facilities caused by or arising from the Clients use thereof or by any employee or sub-contractor of the Client.
5) Any discounts offered on ShootOutside S.L. are exclusive. They cannot be combined. Except for company wide or pre-agreed discounts, the higher discount will always be applied. In the case of special offers these must be requested at time of booking, and will not be automatically applied.
1) The Studios is available for daily use between sun rise and sun down + 1 hour for set up/break down. Use outside these hours shall be charged at the published overtime rates unless previously agreed in writing by ShootOutside S.L.
2) The Studio may be optionally booked by telephone, the booking should be confirmed in written form (e-mail). The Client will be further required to sign a Studio & Equipment Rental Form which is binding to these Conditions. A non-refundable 50% deposit is payable in advance to confirm and guarantee the booking unless otherwise agreed in writing.
3) Studio, Services and Equipment Rental bookings must be paid for on the day of the shoot unless otherwise agreed in writing.
4) If the Client wishes to postpone a confirmed booking this must be done at least 48 hours before the rental period starts or 50% of the full studio booking rate will apply.
5) Bookings may only be extended with the prior consent of ShootOutside S.L., and published overtime rates will be applicable to rentals that run over the booked time. Clients must ensure that set up and take down time takes place within the hours booked.
6) The Client must observe all regulations governing the use of the Studio and of any Equipment and services whether imposed by ShootOutside S.L. or by any statutory body or Local Authority.
7) The Studio is available for the exclusive use of the Client named in the booking and the Client is not permitted to sub-contract sub-let or otherwise permit any third party to utilise the Studio without the prior written consent of ShootOutside S.L.
8) Any materials used in connection with sets constructed by the Client as well as any rubbish shall be removed from the Studio at the end of the rental period at the expense of the Client otherwise additional charges will apply.
9) No alterations, decorations or additions to the Studio are permitted without the consent of ShootOutside S.L. At the end of the rental period the Studio must be surrendered in the same condition that it was in at the start of the rental period. Any costs incurred by ShootOutside S.L. arising out of any breach of this Condition shall be paid by the Client.
10) The Studio is supplied clean, with a white painted cover if applicable, at the start of the rental period and all the costs of painting, repairing, and maintaining this state are payable by the Client. ShootOutside S.L. must be notified by the Client at the start of the rental period if any aspect of the condition or decoration of the Studio is unacceptable. If no such notification is given the studio, and decoration will be determined to be of an acceptable standard for use by the Client. Special painting requirements should be notified to the Studio Manager at least 5 working days in advance and will incur additional costs.
11) The Client must ensure that any persons under the age of 18 have parents’ or guardians’ permission to be at the studio during the period of studio rental.
Rental of Services and Equipment
1) All equipment and services supplied by ShootOutside S.L. are entirely at the risk of the Client, ShootOutside S.L. shall not be liable for loss or damage of any kind to material or props or equipment entrusted to it however caused including consequential loss and loss of profit.
2) The Client must notify ShootOutside S.L. at the time of supply if the condition of any Equipment is not acceptable.
3) In no circumstances shall ShootOutside S.L. be liable for any loss or damage, including consequential loss, however caused, arising out of the use or the inability to use the Equipment supplied or agreed to be supplied
The Client may not without the written consent of ShootOutside S.L.:
1) Remove the equipment from the Studio premises; or
modify or alter or tamper with the Equipment in any way; nor
use the Equipment in a manner not recommended by the Manufacturer; nor
allow the Equipment to be used by any untrained or unauthorised personnel; nor
part with possession sell pledge encumber or suffer any lien to be created on the Equipment.
2) Where at the request of the Client ShootOutside S.L. supplies to the Client the services of assistants, sub- contractors, freelancers or other persons such persons shall be deemed to be the employee of the Client and the said services shall be deemed to be rendered by the Client and ShootOutside S.L. shall not be liable for loss or damage of any kind however caused.
3) ShootOutside S.L. shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of any statement advice instruction or any other representation given or made by any employee of ShootOutside S.L. or any other person whose services are supplied to the Client.
4) The rental period for services or Equipment cannot be extended otherwise than with the consent of ShootOutside S.L.
5) Equipment must be returned promptly at the end of the rental period in good condition (save for normal wear and tear). The Client shall pay or compensate ShootOutside S.L. for the replacement value of lost or damaged Equipment or in respect of any cancellation or variation of any order or failure to return the Equipment on time.
Equipment and services can be booked by telephone the booking should be confirmed in writing (e-mail) within 24 hours. The Client will be further required to sign an Equipment Rental Form which is binding to these Conditions. A non-refundable 50% deposit is payable in advance unless otherwise agreed in writing.
6) Bookings may only be extended with the prior consent of ShootOutside S.L. , and published overtime rates will be applicable to rentals that run over the booked time.
Payment and Additional Charges
1) Unless otherwise agreed in writing all transactions will be settled in agreement with ShootOutside S.L. payment terms set out in our terms and conditions before the commencement of the rental period. Authorised account holders must settle accounts within 14 days of the date of invoice. Prices may be varied without notice to the Client. Any due amount unpaid shall be liable to interest at 8% above the Bank of Spain base rate.
2) The rental charge commences when the Studio and/or Equipment is made available to the Client whichever is the earlier and terminates when the Studio and/or Equipment is surrendered or returned to ShootOutside S.L. or the agreed rental period ends whichever is later, ShootOutside S.L. will charge for additional rental hours at the published hourly rates. ShootOutside S.L. reserves the right to make an additional hourly labour charge to cover any costs incurred by ShootOutside S.L. as the result of failure to comply with these Terms & Conditions.
3) Any additional Equipment, services, staff or modifications to the Confirmation of Booking will be invoiced to and paid for by the Client.
4) At the end of the rental period the Client may be charged at the discretion of ShootOutside S.L. an additional rental where the Studio or any item of Equipment is delivered to or returned to ShootOutside S.L. in a bad or damaged condition so as to preclude use or rental of the said Studio and/or Equipment.
5) Where ShootOutside S.L. is required to place a security deposit with any third party for the rental of any item of equipment such deposit shall be paid to ShootOutside S.L. by the Client when the booking is made.
6) ShootOutside S.L. shall have a general lien on any film, media or other equipment digital or otherwise or property in the possession of ShootOutside S.L. or in the Studio premises for the payment of any monies due to ShootOutside S.L. from the Client.
Exclusions of Liability
ShootOutside S.L. shall not be liable to the Client for any loss damage expense liability or for any consequential loss (including loss of profit) whatsoever or howsoever arising out of or in connection with any of the following:
– any damage to or loss of property by the Client or the Clients employees or agents or any third party.
– any breakdown stoppage or failure of the facilities and Equipment provided in the Studio or any other Equipment supplied to the Client by ShootOutside S.L. .
– any death or injury occasioned to any Client or employee or agent of any Client occasioned by the use of the Studio or any Equipment unless such death or injury is directly attributable to the negligence of ShootOutside S.L. or the employees or agents of ShootOutside S.L. .
– for any fines and/or legal costs incurred by ShootOutside S.L. or the Client for any activity connected with the rental of the Studio or Equipment.
– any failure on the part of ShootOutside S.L. to comply with its obligations to the Client due to any circumstances beyond the control of ShootOutside S.L. .
The Client shall at all times keep ShootOutside S.L. indemnified against all actions proceedings costs charges claims expenses and demands whatsoever which may be made or brought against ShootOutside S.L. the employees or agents of ShootOutside S.L. by any third party in respect of any alleged injury loss damage or expense arising out of or in connection with the use of the Studio or Equipment or services supplied by ShootOutside S.L. even where such injury loss damage or expense is caused wholly or in part by the negligence or breach of contract of ShootOutside S.L. its directors employees or agents save in respect of any death or personal injury caused by the negligence of ShootOutside S.L. as aforesaid.
ShootOutside S.L. may summarily terminate any rental contract with the Client upon the happening of any of the following events:
– if the Client shall fail to pay any of the monies due to ShootOutside S.L. or dishonour any cheque paid to it; or
– if the Client enters into liquidation (other than for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction) or shall have a Receiver of its assets appointed or being an individual shall be declared bankrupt or having a Receiving order made against them;
– if the Client shall be in breach of any of the terms of these Conditions and any such termination shall be without prejudice to any rights accrued to ShootOutside S.L. against the Client prior to the date of termination.
These Conditions shall be read and are construed in accordance with the Laws of Spain.
These Terms and Conditions shall not be varied except by agreement in writing.
In the event of late payment, ShootOutside S.L. reserves the right to charge interest on all outstanding amounts from the last date that payment was due to the date that payment is made. Interest will be charged at 8% above the Bank of Spain base rate.
The prices quoted are correct at the date of publication and for 30 days thereafter. ShootOutside S.L. reserves the right to adjust these prices in order to meet their true cost outside this period.
Cancellation of Studio Rental
All parties can cancel at any time.
– After bookings are ‘confirmed’ by email, telephone or in writing and then cancelled the client will be liable for the full cost of the booking.
– Cancellation due to weather conditions after confirmation, e.g. too hot, too wet, too windy, too cold, cloud formations, is not an option.
– As we do not control the weather, it is your responsibility so please plan ahead.
– Once your booking is confirmed you will be required to pay in full.
– If you book a studio or platform it means the studio or platform is not open for other crews to rent, so you will be charged in full unless we negotiated other arrangements before the shoot dates.
– There will be no charge if a suitable substitute person or company wishes to replace the original delegate. Please inform ShootOutside S.L. of any change to the original booking.
Weather Cancellation – Sun guarantee
If you cannot shoot on your booked date due to bad weather conditions we will give you credit (Studio Rental Only) for another booking of equal or lesser value.
Discounts and special offers
Any discounts offered on ShootOutside S.L. courses are exclusive. They cannot be combined. Except for company wide or pre-agreed discounts, the higher discount will always be applied. In the case of special offers these must be requested at time of booking, and will not automatically be applied.
ShootOutside S.L. will keep confidential and will not disclose to any third parties or make use of material or information communicated to us in confidence for the purposes of the photography, save as may be reasonably necessary to enable ShootOutside S.L. to carry out our obligations in relation to the commission.
In the case of the use of “secret” models or objects on the premises of the Studios and/or locations it is the Clients sole responsibility to insure that no third parties can take reproductions of any kind, in no circumstance can ShootOutside S.L. be made responsible of any such occurrence unless caused by the clears negligence of ShootOutside S.L. as aforesaid.
While ShootOutside S.L. takes all reasonable care in the performance of this agreement generally, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Client or by any third party arising from use or reproduction of any image or its caption.
The Client agrees to indemnify ShootOutside S.L. in respect of any claims or damages or any costs arising in any manner from the reproduction without proper reproduction rights of any image supplied to the Client by ShootOutside S.L.
It is the Client who must satisfy himself that all necessary rights, model releases or consents which may be required for reproduction are obtained and it is acknowledged that ShootOutside S.L. gives no warranty or undertaking that any such rights, model releases or consents have or will be obtained whether in relation to the use of names, people, trade marks, registered or copyright designs or works of art depicted in any image. In the event that the image issued or reproduced by or with the authority of the Client then the Client shall indemnify ShootOutside S.L. against any loss or damage, proceedings or costs where such rights, releases or consents have not been obtained.
50% upon reservation of Studios and/or services
80% before rental and/or services start
20% before end last day of production
By bank transfer only to “ShootOutside S.L.” details will be supplied with our Pro Forma invoice.
In the event of late payment, ShootOutside S.L. reserves the right to cancel said services and charge interest on all outstanding amounts from the last date that payment was due to the date that payment is made. Interest will be charged at 8% above the Bank of Spain base rate.
If payment is not made in accordance with terms above then ShootOutside S.L. may rescind this Agreement and recover damages. If any invoice issued to the Client is not paid by the Due Date, then all unpaid invoices issued to the Client become due of immediate effect.
A fee of €10.00 may be made for each account reminder, duplicate invoice, or any other paperwork, correspondence or phone calls involved with the pursuing of a debt. This fee is non-refundable, and represents the additional time spent pursuing overdue invoices.
ShootOutside S.L. reserves the right to suspend ongoing services and also reserves the right to inform the reason of this to third parties to whom this suspension of service affects.
Where extra expenses or time are incurred by ShootOutside S.L. as a result of alterations to the original brief by the Agency or the Advertiser, or otherwise at their request, the Agency shall give approval to and be liable to pay such extra expenses or fees to ShootOutside S.L. at normal rate to ShootOutside S.L. in addition to the expenses shown as having been agreed or estimated. Overtime rates will be billed as indicated on your estimate for work that extends past the day rates. Day rates are indicated on our Studio Rates page and these also apply to Location shoots. Travel expenses may be added to your estimate, a further fee may be incurred for travel time out of the standard 10+1 hour Day rate or 4 Hour half day rate.
Cancellation & Postponement
A booking is considered firm as from the date of confirmation and accordingly ShootOutside S.L. will, at our discretion, charge a fee for cancellation or postponement.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Spain.
These Terms and Conditions shall not be varied except by agreement in writing.